Subject: Re:
From: David Warner <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 1996 17:51:45 -0700

On Wed, 17 Apr 1996, Daniel Dugour wrote:

> >>...unless someone at NewTek decided to send
> >> me 5.0 in place of the copy of 4.0 that I'm STILL waiting to receive.
> >
> >...I'd be happy to participate in an e-mail
> >campaign to drive them to it if necessary ;)
> >
> Me too! Let's all support this idea! If SI does it, why not NT?

I really don't think it would do any good...I've been pestering NewTek
about getting my copy of LW 4.0 Alpha Final for months without success.
I shudder to think what I'd have to go through to convince them to give
me a copy of LW 5.0 just for running the mailing lists.

I just hope they live up to their promise to contribute a LW 5.0 upgrade
as part of the grand prize package in the Lightspeed Animation Contest!

                                     -David Warner
                                      [email-masked]
                                      http://www.albany.net/~dwarner

 Lightspeed Animation Contest entries must be received by May 3rd, 1996!
                                                          -------------